Saturday 27 August 2016

Trader Arrested With Heroin Drug In Lagos Confesses “I’ m Not A Criminal


The NDLEA has arrested a 51-year-old grandma from
Ijebu Ode Ogun State.
The suspect identified as Monsurat Akinyemi told the
anti-narcotic agency she was introduced into drug
trafficking by a friend in Uganda after she told him of her
plan to expand her business in Nigeria.
NDLEA Commander, Ahmadu Garbu said the 180g of
heroin found on the suspect was neatly packed inside
her luggage and that she arrived Nigeria on an Ethiopian
Airlines flight from Entebbe Uganda yesterday.

Read the suspect’s confession below:
“I got married after I graduated from Muslim
Comprehensive High School Ijebu-Ode. I am a trader. I
used to buy and female clothes from India for sale.
However, due to family problems and the economic
situation, my capital is getting smaller and I wanted to
expand my business. I was introduced to drug trafficking
by a friend who invited me to Uganda.
I invested my $3,000 in the deal in expectation of over
one hundred (100) percent profit. I am sad that things
did not go as planned. When the drug was discovered at
the airport, I felt as if it was all over for me. I am not a
criminal. I just want to survive. ”.

No comments:

Post a Comment