Tuesday 30 August 2016

I’m Having Issues in my Relationship Because of Fake Rumours – Actress, Amanda Ebeye Cries out


Nollywood actress, Amanda Ebeye, is not new to
controversies but this time, she is boiling hard and not
happy with some parts of the media as a whole.
Amanda knowing how smart the media can be has for a
long time tried avoiding granting interviews to print
medium and will be ready to jump at the visual medium
when she is being approached with the excuse that the
print tends to temper with what she has said.
Well, the actress is currently not happy with viral
reports that went rounds some weeks back that she was
in love with an officer which is why she has been
absent from the movie industry for a while and was
trying to hide the relationship from her fans,,
She could not hold back her anger as she decided to
blow hot as she disclosed that negative things written
about her is affecting her relationship with her man.
Amanda admitted that she is in a relationship but not
with the said officer whom she met just once but with
another man and the rumours have been affecting their
love.
In her words, “It’s very pathetic how people can just
seat down and cook up all sorts of things about
someone. I don’t know this celeb police green news or
whoever they are. That they know my family and how
desperate I am. They even know my location, know my
situation and know who I’m with. Wow.
You want stories on your blog so you don’t mind
writing bull. I’m having issues in my relationship
because you’re linking me to a man I met only once in
my life, at an event. Please please please for the last
time I have no business with this man. Please. I’m in a
relationship; I’m not getting married now. When I’m
ready you’ll definitely be invited. You say I’m hiding in
Ghana and all sorts of things. Finally I’ll tell you to get
your facts right before posting, because these horrible
stories can be very hurtful. Thank you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment