Monday 29 August 2016

My Husband was My Maths Teacher , I met Him in 1999 - Sola Kosoko


Excerpts from Sola Kosoko’s recent chat with Nollywood
actress Sola Kosoko
How have you been copying with marriage and acting,
do you stay with your husband?
Of course we stay together. I just spoke with him on the
phone now. My husband is based here in Nigeria. He
works in a telecommunication company as an architect. I
just came back from abroad where I had gone to deliver
my baby. So, back to the question of how I have been
coping with marriage and acting, I would say it’s been
God all the way. If I say it’s been easy, that means I’m
not being truthful to myself. Combining marriage, acting
and motherhood is very tasking, but the Lord has always
been my strength.
How did you meet your husband?
The truth of the matter is that I have known my husband
even before I became this famous. He has been my very
close friend since I was in secondary school but we
never dated, he was always there supporting me. He’s
very good at calculations and I’m not that good, so he
was always helpful. Even when I got admission into the
higher institution, he never turned back; he supported
me academically and financially. We met shortly before
my 20th birthday in 1999, but I told him I wasn’t ready
for a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment