Monday 24 October 2016

Man Disappears from Sight Only to Be Found Dead in His Own Wardrobe...See Shocking Details


Alfred’s aunts, Mariam Zikhale (left) and Letty Sithole.
Photo by Andrew Mkhondo

A man identified as Alfred Zikhale, has been found dead.
Alfred, a 54-year-year-old man, disappeared from sight
some days ago and got his neighbours seriously
worried.
However, when a search was conducted, they found him
dead inside his wardrobe.
His neighbour and friend, James Mathe (62) from
Mamelodi, Tshwane,South Africa, said he last saw him
on Wednesday.
“On Thursday morning his tenants told me they hadn’t
seen him,” said James. “I was worried because it was
unusual for him not to let me know where he was going.
“But on Saturday morning, I saw a man going into
Alfred’s house. I had never seen him before and I was
worried he was breaking in.
“When I approached him he told me he was one of
Alfred’s tenants.”
James said he called other neighbours and they went to
investigate. The man led them into the house.
“There was a bad smell coming from the bedroom. We
searched the house and discovered Alfred’s
decomposing body,” said James.
“His hands, feet and neck were tied up, and he had
been burnt in the wardrobe.”
He said other residents beat up the unknown man until
he was rescued by the cops.
Alfred’s aunt, Mariam Zikhale, said she believes Alfred
was murdered.
Police spokesman Captain Michael Mbewe said an
inquest has been opened at Mamelodi cop shop.
He said the man who was beaten by residents was
taken to hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment