Saturday 29 October 2016

If you can' t satisfy me in bed , I will dump you immediately ' Faithfulness Kennedy

Faithfulness Kennedy, the current Miss Tourism
Nigeria has everything a woman needs to make it in
any chosen field of her choice. Tall, beautiful and
intelligent, the undergraduate of University of
Portharcourt already has her path defined and she’s
ready to go the distance, regardless of what life
may throw her way.
In a chat with Potpourri, the beauty queen admits to
being a risk taker but when it comes to the matters
of the heart, she applies the brakes wherever
possible.

Faithfulness kennedy
When asked about her opinion on premarital sex,
the Rivers State-born beauty didn’t shroud her
feeling in any pretense as she laid it on the line
that she cannot live with a man who cannot satisfy
her in bed.
“Sex is healthy for a relationship; it obviously
builds a connection between the partners, it builds
a kind of bond and trust,” she observes with a calm
that can only come from somebody who is very sure
of herself.
“In this our modern world everybody’s eye is
shining, imagine dating for two years without sex
(do u really love me?) Okay, and we finally get
married and then on our honeymoon night when we
are supposed to go gaga you’re now acting like a
donkey, I will divorce you immediately! I’m very
serious, because at that point the love has dropped.
I am telling you this because of some people that
will pretend and say they will just stay for staying
sake and have sex partners outside; my dear,
prevention is better than cure. If we are in a
relationship and you can’t satisfy me well in bed,
you are a donkey, I’ll leave you, I don’t care if you
are a billionaire, just know if I stay I’m staying
because of your money,” she added with a note of
finality that comes from someone who knows what
she’s talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment