Monday 31 October 2016

Michael Douglas reveals secret to his marriage with Catherine Zeta Jones


Michael Douglas and Catherine
Zeta-Jones started going out together in the late
Nineties many doubted it would last, primarily
because of the 25-year age gap between them.
But having now been married for 15 years, Michael
insists the secret to their longevity is not taking
things too seriously.
“If I forget a name or a date, she will look me in
the eye and I’ll say, ‘Yes dear, I know’.
“We joke all the time about when I reach my 80s
and she’s wheeling me around and I’m saying
‘Whoa, where are we going?’ And she will say
‘Cartier darling, Cartier. It’s your favourite store’.
“Remember, to keep a sense of humour about
these things,” the 72-yer-old tells Jonathan Ross,
pictured together, during a talk at London’s
Theatre Royal Drury Lane.
Although Michael still counts his lucky stars that
he’s ended up with Catherine, 47, he reckons both
being actors helps: “She has a wonderful warm
Welsh heart, has a great work ethic and is in the
same occupation as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment