Sunday 30 October 2016

I Am Not An Imbecile - Spiff (Sam Ajibola)


Nigerian television and film actor,
model and events compere, Sam Ajibola, popularly
referred to as Spiff of The Johnson sitcom, has
dispelled the rumour describing him as an
imbecile.
Ajibola who plays the role of an imbecile in the
sitcom disclosed to newsmen that he plays the
part so well that some people actually believe that
he is a retard.
“Well, that is why I am talking for people to know
that my character is different from who I am in real
life. I am definitely not an imbecile in real life, I am
actually a brilliant person because it takes a whole
lot of brilliance to clone such a character that will
be so stupid and make people laugh. I meet
people that I don’t really say things to and they
are already laughing. With my conversation with
you, you will see that I am okay and I am a very
brilliant person,” he said.
He further said that his role in ‘The Johnson’ has
affected his life positively. Ajibola said that it
gladdens his heart when he meets people and
they tell him that he makes them laugh daily.
Ajibola said, “It has affected my life very
positively. I would like to tell you that because the
country is going through some really difficult
times, Nigerians should be relieved of their stress.
I meet people on a daily basis and they say I am
the reason they watch movies. They say any time
they go through the day’s stress and struggle,
they just want to sit down and when they watch
me, they relax, laugh and it takes away the stress
of a whole day. I feel some sort of happiness,
satisfaction, fulfilment that on a daily basis, I
make people happy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment