Friday 23 September 2016

I Sold Gold Jewellery to Train My Daughter in School - Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe


Nollywood actress, Mercy
Aigbe has said, she sold gold to train her
daughter in school. The Omoge Benin actress had
her daughter, Michelle, at 22. The journey to
stardom for her wasn’t a rosy one because she
had to trade some of her valuables as a single
mother to raise her daughter, who just celebrated
her 15th birthday.
She took to her social media media page to inform
her fans by saying: “Special shout out to all the
single mums…I can relate, hmm I remember when I
had to go sell my gold jewellery at Yaba just to
pay Michelle ‘s school fees and for us to feed.
I went through ‘HELL’”, she recounted. She further
stated, “Please stay focused, be determined, be
hardworking and prayerful, put all your trust in the
Lord because “we are more than conquerors
through Christ Jesus” and trust me you will rise
above those challenges.
To all mothers, mothers to be , may the Lord
continue to strengthen us and may we eat the fruit
of our labour IJN. Responsible daddies you ain’t
left out. Thank you all once again.”
What do you make out of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment