Sunday 25 September 2016

I can never get tired , I will Act till i Die - Bimbo Akintola


Nollywood Actress Bimbo
Akintola, has revealed that she would act till her
last day on earth. The actress who played the role
of Ameyo Adadevoh in the movie, “93 Days”
starring American veteran actor, Danny Glover,
revealed this in an interview with Punch
Newspaper .

She said, “I have several mummies in the industry
and I am like them.”
“I have Taiwo Ajai-Lycett who I know would act
till the day she dies; I know Joke Silva would act
till the day she dies and I will act till the day I die.
I can never get tired or walk out of this
profession.”
“Acting is my reason for being; it is one of the
main reasons for my being.”
The actress also disclosed that she is a
passionate and emotional person who cries on a
regular basis.
“I cry out of frustration. When I am upset, I cry. I
am one of those people that cry easily because I
am a very passionate and emotional person.”
“If I am frustrated, I can cry. If I am angry and you
ask me to explain myself, I would cry, I am that
kind of person; so I cry regularly,” she said.

Akintola’s performance in “93 Days”, a movie
which portrayed true life events, has seen her
transform to a hotshot in the Nigerian movie
industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment