Saturday 24 September 2016

Catholic Priest Rev John Adeyi Was Destined To Die In My Hands ” – Kidnapper Tells Police


Saidu Abdullahi, the suspected kidnapper who killed the
Catholic Priest, Reverend John Alex Adeyi (Ph.D.) in
Benue State and abandoned his corpse inside the bush,
has continued to sing like a bird to police investigators.
In his latest lyrics, he said that after killing Adeyi, he
still went ahead to pretend he (the priest) was alive just
to collect the ransom from his family. According to him,
he used his share of the ransom to build a fantastic
four-room apartment.
Operatives of the Inspector General of Police, (IGP)
Special Intelligence Response Team (IRT), who tracked
and cracked the kidnapping gang two months after the
abduction of Adeyi, said they were shocked over
Abdullah’s lack of remorse in murdering the priest.
Rather, Abdullahi looked into eyes of the policemen and
smirked.
He wanted them to understand that whatever God
planned, nobody could change it; thus there was no
sense in crying over spilt milk. He explained that the
priest had to die, because God planned it that way. He
added that God also planned that he, Abdullahi, should
be the killer.
He calmly explained:
“I sensed danger and alerted Aliu, who was in the bush
with me. The priest was with us. I sensed some people
were trailing us. We started running, instead of the
priest to run with us, he ran in the opposite direction.
He ran towards the direction of the vigilante men that
were hunting us. I felt he was trying to escape.
I shot him. He died on the spot. We abandoned his
corpse and left the bush. The next day, his family called
me. They paid N2million ransom. I got N750, 000 as my
share. I used it to build four room
[NAN]

No comments:

Post a Comment