Friday 30 September 2016

Akeem Balogun (Olasco Films) is threatening my life, despite owing me millions- Actress Yewande Adekoya cries out


Read her story after the cut…
Good day Nigerians. My name is Yewande
Adekoya-Abiodun. I am a happily married
movie producer, screenwriter and actress. I
have been practising since 2002 and i am
presently a bonafide member of Tampan. I
want to beg Nigerians all over the world to
please help me tell Akeem Olatunji Balogun
(Olasco films) to leave my life alone. If
anything bad happens to me, Nigerians,
please hold Akeem Olatunji Balogun
responsible.
He has marketed my movies for about six
years now and i have nothing to show for it
financially. I do not even have a car of my
own. He sold igbodudu 1&2, omo
elemosho1&2, kudi klepto1&2, Emere, Irawo
meji and Kurukuru1,2,3. This man is presently
owing me the sum of 2million naira and he
has refused to pay because he feels no one
can challenge him. He has been owing me
since 2014. When he owes you, you dare not
ask for your money, if you do, he will start
war just like the one he has just started. He
is also not the type that signs a contract due
to his dubious character. He prefers verbal
agreements.
He is very influencial in the yoruba movie
market, so it is almost a waste of time to
report him to anyone there. I know this
because i had earlier reported him to several
marketers who have good relationship with
him, still no result. I called the president of
the yoruba marketers association, he didn’t
pick my calls. I was eventually able to speak
with his assistant who sympathised with me
and then told me that little or nothing could
be done about the matter. Olasco has
humiliated and oppressed me for too long,
and now, i feel it’s time to speak up.
The last business deal i had with him that
really pissed me off was Kurukuru, a three
part movie i wrote and produced while i was
8months pregnant in 2015. He released
kurukuru online and on DVD in nov 2015, and
then claimed we didn’t make any profit from
the 3 releases of the movie despite the huge
success record the movie had. I decided to
keep mute about everything since last year. I
decided to keep mute about everything since
last year, because i do not like to fight
anyone or make noise over anything
whatsoever.
He sent me an embarrassing sum of N300,
000 which he believes should serve as my
payment for Emere, Irawo meji and Kurukuru
part1,2 and 3. I quietly moved on with my life
and faced my work squarely, but Mr Akeem
Balogun will not let me be. He keeps
oppressing and terrorising anyone i choose
to do business with.
He even went as far as influencing movie
marketers and some movie producers to stop
casting me for movie roles. Why? What
exactly did i do to you? What exactly do you
want from me? Mr Akeem Olatunji Balogun
please leave me alone, i refuse to be enslaved
by you, like you enslave some others. You
don’t pay them and you also won’t let them
do business with other people. Maybe it’s
because i refused to date you even after all
these years, that is why you are strongly
determined to destroy me.
I serve a living God Mr Akeem and the God i
serve will never allow darkness overcome
light. Olasco films has refused to pay me my
royalty for the three movies: Emere, Irawo
meji and Kurukuru part1, 2, 3 and i have not
yet taken him to court for that, and he is
here, strongly advocating against me doing
business with other marketers and film
distributors of my choice.
I know you are tough but my God is tougher
than you. Don’t try HIM. I still have the
bounced cheque of 1million naira that you
gave me in 2011. May my God reward you
accordingly. My beautiful fans and fellow
Nigerians all over the world, pls help me tell
this man to leave me alone oooooooooo if he
does not want the wrath of God to descend
on his entire household.
High Regards,
Bukola Ogunrinde
Shawttynatt Media Africa
For
Yewande Adekoya

No comments:

Post a Comment