Saturday 30 July 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EMEKA NWONYE (MULA) CEO of GISTPLUZ.COM.NG

Gistpluse.com.ng CEO is celebrating his birthday today,
He appreciated God for keeping him alive today.
Read what he post to his blog below:

_"Hello Guys, Am so so so so so Happy Today,
Am +1 today being 31$t Of July 2016.

And i really wanna appreciate God for WHO I AM TODAY, not really by my power, or Hardwork, or cuz am a Christian, but it by Grace that is sufficient for me and also what God has been using me to on this blog because i have helped lots of people not only through Free browsing tricks but i also help people on their blogs also, and I also wanna Appreciate You guys too for being there for me, because without you GISTPLUZ.COM.NG is nothing and I pray it will continues and God will Bless all of us IJN..

So as i celebrate my Birthday Today,I pray to celebrate Many More years to come IJN."_

That is what NWONYE MULA EMEKA wrote on his blog this morning help him said congratulations and give 5 star even if you did not attend the birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment