Wednesday 27 July 2016

Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Alleged Relationship With Flavour.


Chidinma and Flavour have definitely been raising a lot
of eyebrows and causing a lot of speculation about a
possible relationship between the both of them due to
numerous intimate pictures, the both of them always
being together, and that kiss they both shared in
Flavour's music video amongst a number of other
things.Well, Chidinma is now clarifying where her and
Flavour stand in terms of their relationship, and you just
may want to see what she says after the jump:Speaking
to Vanguard in a recent interview, Chidinma said:
Why I am still single? Maybe, because I’m yet to see the
man who is made for me or the person is yet to find me.
So I am single and happy. The fact is I had few friends
and some wanted to take the relationship seriously, but
it never worked out. Though, I have a lot of male friends
around me, but there has never been anything serious.
Several stars have been crushing on me, in fact, I
thought I would have been crushed by now. But to be
honest, am dating none of them.For Adams, if I start
telling you about him, we won’t leave here. He’s my
good friend. We both insult each other every time. When
the story came out, I was not surprised because we both
are very close.For Flavour, music brought us together
and nothing more and if he had asked me out the
answer would have been a capital ‘NO’

No comments:

Post a Comment