Monday 19 December 2016

Lady who is alive sees Facebook post announcing her death

I'm alive there's nothing happening to me, I shall not die but to live and declare the glory of God in the land of living. Devil is a liar over my life." These are the words of a young lady whose fake obituary was announced by a supposed friend on Facebook recently.



According to posts made on her Facebook page, a young lady identified as Moyosore Bunmi, had to debunk rumours of her death not once but twice in less than one month.

Another Facebook user identified as Feyisayooluwa Ayoola, had first shared news of her death on November 16, saying:

"RIP Moyosore, I just heard about your sudden death, what a pity, we love you but God loves you more. Till we meet again, good night my darling friend."

Moyosore was notified of the post and responded by sharing this post on her Facebook page:

"I want to use this privilege to appreciate you all for notifying me of the evil post that has been posted about me. And I also want to appreciate you all for your prayers and for the calling. With a sincere heart i pray that whosoever that is not happy about you and i been alive or whosoever that want you and i dead, I pray that before this year runs out it is the obituary of that person that will be announced in Jesus name.

Moyosoreoluwa is alive and doing great. Thanks to you all. I love you all."

On seeing the post, Feyisayooluwa apologized for her error saying:"Please I'm very sorry for the wrong information i posted. I'm very sorry."

About three weeks later, on December 13, Feyisayooluwa again took to her Facebook page to announce Moyosore's death, saying: "Finally finally, she later gave up this afternoon. This one is real, i'm not giving you guys fake information. RIP till we meet again. God loves you more than us."

Moyosore saw the post and again responded saying:

Please join me in prayer, i don't know i did for this lady. Am alive oooo. I don't know what she want from me that she's wishing me dead. People of God Please pray for me. This is her second time. I will not die in Jesus name.

Na wa o! Is it by force to die?

No comments:

Post a Comment